Peyronies Treatment That Works!

Medically reviewed by Leonard N. Zinman, MD, FACS, FRCS
Written by William Zmachinsky

Today we’ll talk about Peyronies treatment.

The types of available treatment that really work.

“The Peyronies treatment you choose is a very
important decision as far as

what kind of results you will get

and what kinds of
risks you can avoid.”

Remember: This is not a disease.

As bad as it may look to you right now, It’s just a simple condition that can be easily corrected 99.99% of the time.

It’s Up To You!

peyronies treatment

Let’s first go to the Oxford Dictionary definition of the word “treatment”:

"The manner in which someone behaves toward or deals with someone or something."

This does not say what medicine you take, or what surgery you do, or what “medical treatment” you use.

It simply states, how you deal with or behave toward something or someone. This is the perfect definition for us and the words "peyronies treatment".

Well, we have a “someone” here, that is You!

We also have a “something” here. That is your bent penis.

So how are you going to straighten your bent penis?? Which peyronies treatment will you choose?

It’s Not A “Disease”

It’s Most Important to remember: You do not have a “disease” with Peyronies. You have a condition.

No scar anywhere else on your body has ever been called a “disease”.

You have a hard scar and/or plaque inside your penis that makes it bend when you get an erection.

That’s all!

Why should that be called a “disease”?

The answer to that is very simple:

Why It Was Incorrectly Named A "Disease"

Francois de la Peyronie

Back in the year 1743 a man named Francois De La Peyronie discovered this phenomena. The internal scar tissue causing penis bending.

Again, it’s that simple!

And, back then medicine was just beginning to be codified. Set up with some sort of order.

It was very common to name any disease, or discovered cause of a condition, or pretty much anything discovered, after the person who discovered it.

Hence the name: “Peyronie’s Disease”. The “disease” that De La Peyronie discovered. Get it?

Now shortened to Peyronies disease.

And, this is where a lot of fear and “mystery” about this simple condition started. The horrible, awful, fear producing word: “disease”.

A Simple Condition That Looks Frightening

It’s not a “disease”. It’s a condition. And, it’s really no more serious than a callous on your foot.

It just looks really grotesque and can be very painful for some men.

This simple condition is very easy to correct 99.99% of the time. Without expensive risky surgery or injections.

Peyronies treatment
with simple correct penis traction
will usually straighten out almost any penis.

Suddenly it does not sound as bad. Right?

I’m really hoping to convey that to you so that you can calmly and easily make a sane decision for correcting it.

It’s a simple, easy to correct condition, 99.99% of the time.

The Best Of All Worlds

Now, for those of you who are scared out of your mind and want to be sure you use a medical procedure, correct penis traction is now medically endorsed and recommended in 29 countries worldwide.

It is also clinically proven to be Safest and Most Effective Peyronies Treatment  known.

And, it’s so easy, you do it by yourself with a high quality device.

#1 non-surgical peyronies treatment that really works

The best of all worlds!

The Cost Of Effective Peyronies Treatment

Is this type of Peyronies treatment expensive?

Well, a penis surgery for this condition will run in the $16,000 area and has many possible surgical risks including impotence. Yes, impotence.

penis surgery as peyronies treatment

Impotence here means: although your erections would now be straight, you can not get one!

Lovely, right? I’m sure you’d be glad you spent all that money too...

Peyronies treatment with correct penis traction, on the other hand, using the best and most expensive device will cost you about $400. Yes, that’s correct. Only four hundred dollars.

And, you will have none of the possible hideous surgical risks.

Making The Right Choice

So what will be your choice?

I am not saying: “Dont’ have the surgery.”

I want you to do what you think is right for you.

If that is what you think is right, go for it.

But, I personally believe surgeries (which can be a God send) should be saved for when they are absolutely necessary.

And, here they are just not necessary 99.99% of the time.

You Don’t Have To Take Unnecessary Risks

Why subject yourself to all the possible horrible risks of a surgery if you don’t have to?

If you can avoid ALL the surgical risks

and come out with a nicely straightened  erection,

one that no one would ever question as being normal,

and spend only $400,

wouldn’t you want to at least try that first?

If your answer is “no”, please leave this page and this website. Don’t waste your time here.  Go on about your life. I will not be able to help you at all.

On the other hand, if this type of Peyronies treatment sounds really great, I think you are in for the most pleasant surprise on how easily you can reverse this simple (though personally horrifying) condition.

Choosing Your Own Peyronies Treatment

If you are scared to the center of your being about the horrible ugly bent penis you now have, welcome to the club!

Please, don’t do anything before you read the first 5 pages of this website.

That’s right. Go to the navigation bar on the left of this page and read the first 5 articles right now. It will take you less than 30 minutes.

Those article will educate you and give you the facts on what is really happening in your body and why it is not a serious problem.

Go on. Do it now....

I will wait for you...

Or, don’t. And, then you can remain in the panic and/or depression you are now in.

I’m in no way mocking you here. ALL of us who ever experienced this condition felt exactly as you do now. You're not alone.

Seeing our erection horribly bent is no pleasant experience. And, it is very depressing.

But, if you’ve now read those first five pages, you will know that if you are like most everyone else, you can be on your way back to having a nice normal erection again without much trouble at all.

If You Are Like Most Of Us

It was simply terrifying for most of us who have been right where you are now.

But: It’s an easy fix 99.99% of the time. And the chances of you being in the 0.01% are possible, but not very good.

I know, it’s a major bend. Ugly. Hideous to you. But, most of these sever bends are. Or else why would you even be reading this website?

I remember when my own erect shaft started to bend and I though, “I never realized my penis was curved.” (I had never even heard of Peyronies disease.)

Then it kept curving more and more....

Then it was just plain bent 90 degrees!

You’re not alone. There are hundreds of thousands of men who were right where you are today.

And, if you are like most of us (which you most likely are) you can straighten yourself out nicely, easily, and safely with this type of Peyronies treatment.

Making The Best Choice

There are many options available for your Peyronies treatment. Unfortunately most of them have proven not very successful if they worked at all.

You can find all of them in the navigation bar on the left of this page. I try to explain each one in sufficient detail.

There are only two methods, however, that are proven to work effectively:

 - Penis Surgery

 - Penis Traction

Click on both links, read the articles completely, and please learn about both of these methods of Peyronies treatment before you rush into anything.

That’s really all you’re going to need to learn to know what you want to do.

I also suggest you read about all the other Peyronies treatments I’ve written about here, just so you know what the clinical results show for each. And, how poorly each of those other methods actually performed in all the clinical trials.

Yes: You CAN Straighten Your Penis

You don’t have to have a bent penis forever. You can straighten it.

My whole purpose for this entire website is simply to educate you on which Peyronies treatment has been proven Safest and  Most Effective.

And, to let you know that no matter how bad it seems right now, 99.99% of the time, it’s an easy fix.

successful prostate treatment
safe effective peyronies treatment
effective peyronies treatment at any age

Be Well.....

~ William

go to:

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.

New! Comments

If you enjoyed reading this page and would like to leave me a comment, you can do that right here. Thanks! ~ William